TAX CONSULTATION ACTIVITIES
This group includes the provision of tax consulting services such as preparing business or individual income tax returns. Included in this group is the provision of advisory and representative services (other than legal representation) on behalf of clients before tax officials
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a tax consultation activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 69202
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 69202?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
69202 stands for tax consultation activities
|Section||Accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy|
|Division||Legal and accounting activities|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Tax consultation activities|
Activities similar to Tax consultation activities
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Animal health activities
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Community opinions
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Market research
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a tax consultation activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering tax consultation activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a tax consultation activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.