TEA PROCESSING INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of processing tea leaves into tea. Including activities of blending tea and mat, extraction and processing industry made from tea and mat
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a tea processing industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10763
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10763?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10763 stands for tea processing industry
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Division||Manufacture of other food products|
|Indonesian class||Tea processing industry|
Activities similar to Tea processing industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a tea processing industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering tea processing industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a tea processing industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.