THE GOLF CLUB
This group includes professional, semi-professional or amateur golf club or organization businesses that provide members with the opportunity to participate in sports activities, whether or not they provide venues and facilities for sports.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a the golf club in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 93122
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 93122?
93122 stands for the golf club
|Section||Arts, entertainment and recreation|
|Group||Sports activities and amusement and recreation activities|
|Indonesian class||The golf club|
Activities similar to The golf club
What are the requirements to set up a the golf club in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering the golf club company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a the golf club company depends on the location of your company's registered address.