THE INDUSTRY OF MUSIC TOOL IS NOT TRADITIONAL
This group includes businesses making non-traditional musical instruments, such as stringed instruments (guitar, bass and the like), wind instruments (trumpet, saxophone, clarinet, harmonica and the like), stringed instruments (violin, cello and the like), percussion instruments (drum set, cellophone, metallophones and the like). Including the business of making piano or organ, gamitan pianica, accordion and tuning fork. The business of making microphones, loudspeakers, headphones and similar components was included in group 26420. Meanwhile, musical instruments for toys were included in group 32402.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a the industry of music tool is not traditional in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 32202
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 32202?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
32202 stands for the industry of music tool is not traditional
|Section||Manufacture of musical instruments|
|Indonesian class||The industry of music tool is not traditional|
Activities similar to The industry of music tool is not traditional
- Other processing industries ytdl
- Crafts industry ytdl
- Equipment industry for safety protectors
- Coconut fiber industry
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Manufacture of writing and image tools including accessories
- Writing or image banding machine manufacture
- Eye glass industry
- Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Sporting equipment industry
- Game equipment industry
What are the requirements to set up a the industry of music tool is not traditional in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering the industry of music tool is not traditional company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a the industry of music tool is not traditional company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.