TILES MANUFACTURE FROM CLAY OR CERAMIC SOIL
This group includes the business of making various kinds of clay or ceramic tile, such as pressed tile, regular tile, frog tile and glazed tile.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a tiles manufacture from clay or ceramic soil in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23922
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23922?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23922 stands for tiles manufacture from clay or ceramic soil
|Section||Manufacture of non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Tiles manufacture from clay or ceramic soil|
Activities similar to Tiles manufacture from clay or ceramic soil
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a tiles manufacture from clay or ceramic soil in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering tiles manufacture from clay or ceramic soil company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a tiles manufacture from clay or ceramic soil company depends on the location of your company's registered address.