TOURIST INTERPRETER SERVICES
This group is concerned with the tourism interpreter service business, which is an activity that provides guidance, information and directions on tourism objects, helps all tourists need, including interpreter services for natural tourism in forest areas that provide understanding and education on the importance of natural preservation. Also included in this group are companies that provide tour interpreter staff and or or coordinate freelance tour interpreters to meet individual tourist needs or travel agency needs.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a tourist interpreter services in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 79922
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 79922?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
79922 stands for tourist interpreter services
|Section||Administrative and support service activities|
|Division||Other reservation service and related activities|
|Group||Travel agency, tour operator, reservation service and related activities|
|Indonesian class||Tourist interpreter services|
What are the requirements to set up a tourist interpreter services in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering tourist interpreter services company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a tourist interpreter services company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.