TRADITIONAL MEDICINE RAW MATERIAL INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of processing various kinds of extracts and simplicia, galenic preparations, additives or other ingredients, both nutritious and non-efficacious, changing or unchanging, which are used in the processing of traditional medicines, although not all of these ingredients are still present. in bulk products
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a traditional medicine raw material industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 21021
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 21021?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
21021 stands for traditional medicine raw material industry
|Section||Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations|
|Division||Manufacture of pharmaceuticals, medicinal chemical and botanical products|
|Indonesian class||Traditional medicine raw material industry|
Activities similar to Traditional medicine raw material industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a traditional medicine raw material industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering traditional medicine raw material industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a traditional medicine raw material industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.