TRADITIONAL MEDICINE RAW MATERIAL INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of processing various kinds of extracts and simplicia, galenic preparations, additives or other ingredients, both nutritious and non-efficacious, changing or unchanging, which are used in the processing of traditional medicines, although not all of these ingredients are still present. in bulk products
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a traditional medicine raw material industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 21021
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0.05 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 21021?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
21021 stands for traditional medicine raw material industry
|Section||Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations|
|Division||Manufacture of pharmaceuticals, medicinal chemical and botanical products|
|Indonesian class||Traditional medicine raw material industry|
Activities similar to Traditional medicine raw material industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
What are the requirements to set up a traditional medicine raw material industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 50.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||0||Rp0|
The process of registering traditional medicine raw material industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a traditional medicine raw material industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.