TRADITIONAL MUSIC EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of making traditional musical instruments, both stringed, wind, drum and other instruments, such as the lute, bamboo flute, angklung, calung, kulintang, gong, gambang, drum, traditional trumpet, fiddle and tifa. Includes making whistles, call horns and other blown sound signal instruments.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a traditional music equipment industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 32201
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 32201?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
32201 stands for traditional music equipment industry
|Section||Manufacture of musical instruments|
|Indonesian class||Traditional music equipment industry|
Activities similar to Traditional music equipment industry
- Other processing industries ytdl
- Crafts industry ytdl
- Equipment industry for safety protectors
- Coconut fiber industry
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Manufacture of writing and image tools including accessories
- Writing or image banding machine manufacture
- Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Eye glass industry
- Sporting equipment industry
- Game equipment industry
What are the requirements to set up a traditional music equipment industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering traditional music equipment industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a traditional music equipment industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.