TRANSPORTATION BUS BORDER
This group includes transportation businesses in districts or cities that are directly adjacent to using motorized vehicles (large or medium public buses) and have not been served by AKAP or AKDP routes.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a transportation bus border in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 49212
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 49212?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
49212 stands for transportation bus border
|Section||Land transport and transport via pipelines|
|Division||Other land transport|
|Group||Transportation and storage|
|Indonesian class||Transportation bus border|
Activities similar to Transportation bus border
- Post agent
- Courer activities
- Courier agent activities
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Universal posts
- Commercial posts
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
What are the requirements to set up a transportation bus border in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering transportation bus border company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a transportation bus border company depends on the location of your company's registered address.