TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES (JPT)
This group includes the business of shipping and or or packing large volumes of goods, through rail transportation, land transportation, sea transportation and air transportation.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a transportation management services (jpt) in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 52291
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 52291?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
52291 stands for transportation management services (jpt)
|Section||Support activities for transportation|
|Division||Transportation and storage|
|Group||Warehousing and support activities for transportation|
|Indonesian class||Transportation management services (jpt)|
Activities similar to Transportation management services (jpt)
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
- Fishery port activities
- Aktivitas penunjang angkutan perairan lainnya
- Service activities incidental to air transportation
- River and lake port service activities
- Crossing port services activities
What are the requirements to set up a transportation management services (jpt) in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering transportation management services (jpt) company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a transportation management services (jpt) company depends on the location of your company's registered address.