UNDIFFERENTIATED SERVICE-PRODUCING ACTIVITIES OF PRIVATE HOUSEHOLDS FOR OWN USE
This group includes household activities in producing basic services, such as cooking, teaching or educating, caring for or looking after household members and other services provided by households for their own needs. In practice, if the household is also involved in producing various kinds of services to fulfill its own needs, then it is classified under household activities that produce services to fulfill its own needs.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 98200
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 98200?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
98200 stands for undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use
|Section||Activities of households as employers; undifferentiated goods- and services-producing activities of households for own use|
|Division||Undifferentiated goods- and services-producing activities of private households for own use|
|Group||Undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use|
|Indonesian class||Undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use|
Activities similar to Undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use
What are the requirements to set up a undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.