This group includes service businesses for mailing letters, postal notes, postcards, printed materials, newspapers, small packages, postal parcels, money orders and postal giro, both domestic and overseas. This includes activities related to the printing, processing and delivery of business letters, brochures and invoices managed by the National Post
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a universal posts in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 53101
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 10 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 53101?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
53101 stands for universal posts
|Division||Postal and courier activities|
|Group||Transportation and storage|
|Indonesian class||Universal posts|
Activities similar to Universal posts
- Courer activities
- Courier agent activities
- Post agent
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Universal post
- Commercial posts
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
What are the requirements to set up a universal posts in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 49% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders. Indonesian shareholders must hold at least 51% of the shares.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 10.000.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||3675||Rp3675000000|
The process of registering universal posts company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a universal posts company depends on the location of your company's registered address.