VEGETABLE CREAM INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of making vegetable fat emulsion creamer derived from coconut or palm oil which is used as a mixture of food or beverages.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a vegetable cream industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10795
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10795?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10795 stands for vegetable cream industry
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Division||Manufacture of other food products|
|Indonesian class||Vegetable cream industry|
Activities similar to Vegetable cream industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
- Machine repair for specific purposes
What are the requirements to set up a vegetable cream industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering vegetable cream industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a vegetable cream industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.