VIDEO GAME DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
This group includes video game development activities, such as game concept design activities, video game software development, graphic asset creation, video game-related animation creation, sound and music creation, video game testing, and other support for video games.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a video game development activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 62011
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 62011?
62011 stands for video game development activities
|Section||Computer programming, consultancy and related activities|
|Division||Information and communication|
|Indonesian class||Video game development activities|
Activities similar to Video game development activities
What are the requirements to set up a video game development activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering video game development activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a video game development activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.