WATER CHANNEL INSTALLATION (PLAMBING)
This group includes the activities of installing clean water, waste water and drainage channels in buildings both for living and non-living areas. Including maintenance and repair activities of waterways installations.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a water channel installation (plambing) in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43221
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43221?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43221 stands for water channel installation (plambing)
|Division||Electrical, plumbing and other construction installation activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Water channel installation (plambing)|
Activities similar to Water channel installation (plambing)
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Exterior decoration
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Interior decoration
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a water channel installation (plambing) in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering water channel installation (plambing) company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a water channel installation (plambing) company depends on the location of your company's registered address.