WATER RESOURCE INFRASTRUCTURE BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
This group includes efforts to build, upgrade, maintain and repair the construction of water resources infrastructure such as dams, weirs, reservoirs, floodgates, gutters, check dams, flood control embankments, sea dikes, groves, reservoirs and the like. .
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a water resource infrastructure building construction in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 42911
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 42911?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
42911 stands for water resource infrastructure building construction
|Group||Construction of other civil engineering projects|
|Indonesian class||Water resource infrastructure building construction|
Activities similar to Water resource infrastructure building construction
- Installation of prefabrication buildings for other civil building construction
- Other civil building construction ytdl
- Port building construction is not fisheries
- Konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan
- Construction of building processing and storage of oil and gas goods
- Water resource infrastructure building construction
What are the requirements to set up a water resource infrastructure building construction in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering water resource infrastructure building construction company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a water resource infrastructure building construction company depends on the location of your company's registered address.