WHOLESALE ON A FEE OR CONTRACT BASIS
This group includes agents who receive commissions, brokers (brokers), auctions, and other wholesalers who trade goods domestically and abroad on behalf of other parties. Its activities include commission agents, goods brokers and all other large traders who sell on behalf and at the expense of other parties; activities involved in joint sales and purchases or conducting transactions on behalf of the company, including via the internet; and agents involved in trade such as agricultural raw materials, live animals; textile raw materials and semi-finished goods; fuel, ores, metals and the chemical industry, including fertilizers; food, beverages and tobacco; textiles, clothing, fur, footwear and articles thereof; timber and building materials; machines, including office machines and computers, industrial equipment, ships, aircraft; furniture, household goods and hardware; The trade of large auction houses. Excluding the wholesale trade in cars and motorbikes, it is included in groups 451 to 454.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a wholesale on a fee or contract basis in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 46100
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 46100?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
46100 stands for wholesale on a fee or contract basis
|Section||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Division||Wholesale on a fee or contract basis|
|Group||Wholesale trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Wholesale on a fee or contract basis|
Activities similar to Wholesale on a fee or contract basis
- Major trading of other products ytdl
- Non-specialized wholesale trade
- Perdagangan besar barang bekas dan sisa-sisa tak terpakai (scrap)
- Great trading of paper and carton
- Great trade of paper and carton goods
- Major trading of basic chemical materials and goods
- Major trading of fertilizer and agrochemical products
- Major trading of laboratory, pharmaceutical and medicine equipment
- Great trading of rubber and plastics in basic form
- Major trade paint
- Trading a great variety of building materials
- Perdagangan besar bahan konstruksi lainnya
What are the requirements to set up a wholesale on a fee or contract basis in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering wholesale on a fee or contract basis company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a wholesale on a fee or contract basis company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.