WIRELESS COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY
This group includes the manufacture of communication transmission equipment, such as Ipager equipment, cellular telephones and mobile communication equipment (mobile) and others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a wireless communication equipment industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 26320
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 26320?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
26320 stands for wireless communication equipment industry
|Section||Manufacture of communication equipment|
|Division||Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products|
|Indonesian class||Wireless communication equipment industry|
Activities similar to Wireless communication equipment industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a wireless communication equipment industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering wireless communication equipment industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a wireless communication equipment industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.