WORK OF INSTALLING GLASS AND ALUMUNIUM
This group includes the installation of glass and aluminum for the completion of residential and non-residential buildings. Includes installation or installation of doors (except automatic doors and revolving doors), windows, door frames and windows of wood or other materials.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a work of installing glass and alumunium in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43301
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43301?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43301 stands for work of installing glass and alumunium
|Section||Building completion and finishing|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Work of installing glass and alumunium|
Activities similar to Work of installing glass and alumunium
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Interior decoration
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a work of installing glass and alumunium in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering work of installing glass and alumunium company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a work of installing glass and alumunium company depends on the location of your company's registered address.