WORKER ORGANIZATIONAL ACTIVITIES
This group includes the activities of organizations engaged in the manpower sector, in fighting for the interests of both labor organizations or their members, such as the All Indonesian Workers' Union (SPSI), the Indonesian Self-Employed Work Organization (SOKSI) and the Indonesian Civil Service Corps (KORPRI).
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a worker organizational activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 94200
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 94200?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
94200 stands for worker organizational activities
|Section||Activities of membership organizations|
|Division||Activities of trade unions|
|Group||Other service activities|
|Indonesian class||Worker organizational activities|
Activities similar to Worker organizational activities
- Currency activities and ybdi's activities
- Clothing version activities
- Aktivitas jasa perorangan lainnya ytdl
- Aktivitas spa (sante par aqua)
- Other fitness activities
- Animal activity
- Aktivitas salon kecantikan
- Massage order activities
- Reparation of other households and personality
- Hair printing activities
- Repair of footwear and leather goods
- Repair of furniture and home furnishings
What are the requirements to set up a worker organizational activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering worker organizational activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a worker organizational activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.