YARN SPINNING INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of spinning fiber into yarn, except for sewing threads. These include the activities of texturing, concluding, folding and washing of artificial or synthetic filament yarns and the knitting industry of wood pulp.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a yarn spinning industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 13112
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 13112?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
13112 stands for yarn spinning industry
|Section||Manufacture of textiles|
|Group||Spinning, weaving and finishing of textiles|
|Indonesian class||Yarn spinning industry|
Activities similar to Yarn spinning industry
- Fabric printing industry
- Batik industry
- Manufacturing improved feather industry
- Yarn perfection industry
- Fabric perfection industry
- Sewing yarn spinning industry
- The agriculture industry (not weaving of goni sacks and other sacks)
- Ikat woven fabric industry
- Textile fiber preparation industry
- Yarn spinning industry
What are the requirements to set up a yarn spinning industry in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering yarn spinning industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a yarn spinning industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.