Using a virtual office is an easy and fast way to get a business address to fulfill legal requirements to register a business in Indonesia.
Why use a Virtual Office in Bali?
All companies in Indonesia must have a business address with a building permit that allows commercial activities. A virtual office address will provide many benefits to your business.
- Lower overhead costs. Fees to use a virtual office address are much lower than the cost of renting a commercial space. This is the better option if your business does not need a permanent physical location or most of your staff work remotely.
- Set up your business in Bali faster. A virtual office address has the necessary building permits to operate a business. No need to spend time looking for office space and applying for a building permit.
Virtual Office in Bali with Emerhub
Emerhub offers an easy way to get an address for your business in Bali to meet legal requirements for company registration. Using our virtual office address, you can register your business in Denpasar, the capital city of Bali.
Easier and Faster Business Registration
Our virtual office address has all the permits needed to meet legal requirements for a business address. You will not have to spend time looking for a commercial space. Additionally, fewer companies register in the area so local authorities are able to process the registration of businesses in Denpasar faster.
More Opportunities for Growth
Denpasar is the only place in Bali where you can set up a general representative office (KPPA) allowing for more flexible options to expand your business.
Additionally, Denpasar is open to many business lines such as:
- Hospitality management consultation
- Real estate for acquisition, development, and long-term rentals
- Trading for import and export
Lower Costs to Start Your Business
You can keep your overhead costs low by using a virtual office address instead of renting a commercial space.
Start your business in Bali using Emerhub’s virtual office service.
Virtual Office in Bali
Meet legal requirements to register and operate a private company in Bali
Lease tax payment included
Business address in Denpasar, Bali
Tell us about your plans in Bali
Describe your planned business activities and our consultants will get back to you with a proposal.