Relocation: Willing to work remotely
He has 10 years of experience as a Cloud, network, and DevOps Engineer. He had practical skills with interesting technologies and to learn new things, particularly cloud, Linux, and network security. Managing 80+ servers in a distributed and highly available critical infrastructure.
* leading infrastructure operations process inside team
* Create and maintain automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment, and implementing to the project
* Linux System Administration: DNS, Web Server, FTP, monitoring, SSL, Load Balancer, Mail Server
* Cloud: OpenStack, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Digital Ocean, Heroku, GIO
* Containerization and Orchestration tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, Istio, Rancher, Vagrant
* VCS: Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab
* Automation tools: Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Ansible
By submitting this form you agree that our recruiters can reach out to you to discuss how we can help you find software developers. We never spam or share your contacts with third parties.
A complete solution from finding to employing developers in emerging markets.