AIR NAVIGATION TELECOMMUNICATION CONSTRUCTION
This group includes the activities of building, maintaining and repairing the construction of air navigation telecommunication buildings, including radar transmitter or receiver buildings, antenna buildings and similar buildings.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a air navigation telecommunication construction in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 42215
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 42215?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
42215 stands for air navigation telecommunication construction
|Group||Construction of utility projects|
|Indonesian class||Air navigation telecommunication construction|
Activities similar to Air navigation telecommunication construction
- Electrical network construction and other telecommunications
- Pemasangan bangunan prafabrikasi untuk konstruksi jaringan saluran irigasi, komunikasi dan limbah
- Signal construction and rail telecommunication
- Telecommunication central construction
- Groundwear well making or drilling
- Konstruksi bangunan elektrikal
- Telecommunication construction aid navigation facilities and river rivers
- Air navigation telecommunication construction
- Irrigation network construction
- Construction of building treatment, distribution and storage of drinking water, waste water and drainage
What are the requirements to set up a air navigation telecommunication construction in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering air navigation telecommunication construction company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a air navigation telecommunication construction company depends on the location of your company's registered address.