CARGO HANDLING (BULLET OF GOODS)
This group includes the business of loading and unloading goods and or or passenger luggage from land transportation, road transportation, water transportation and transportation on a fee or contract basis. Activities include loading and unloading goods or luggage (passenger goods) regardless of the type of transport used, ship loading and unloading activities and vehicle loading and unloading activities using freight wagons.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a cargo handling (bullet of goods) in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 52240
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 52240?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
52240 stands for cargo handling (bullet of goods)
|Section||Support activities for transportation|
|Division||Transportation and storage|
|Group||Warehousing and support activities for transportation|
|Indonesian class||Cargo handling (bullet of goods)|
Activities similar to Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
- Fishery port activities
- Aktivitas penunjang angkutan perairan lainnya
- Service activities incidental to air transportation
- River and lake port service activities
- Crossing port services activities
What are the requirements to set up a cargo handling (bullet of goods) in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering cargo handling (bullet of goods) company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a cargo handling (bullet of goods) company depends on the location of your company's registered address.