This group includes the activities of installing electrical installations in buildings, both for residential and non-residential areas, such as the installation of low-voltage power lines. This includes the installation and maintenance of electrical installations for civil buildings, such as roads, railways and airports. Installation of electric poles is included in the group 42213.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a electrical installation in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43211
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43211?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43211 stands for electrical installation
|Division||Electrical, plumbing and other construction installation activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Electrical installation|
Activities similar to Electrical installation
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Interior decoration
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a electrical installation in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering electrical installation company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a electrical installation company depends on the location of your company's registered address.