GOVERNMENT BROADCASTING AND TELEVISION PROGRAMMING ACTIVITIES
This group includes government activities in the effort to provide television broadcasting, including television broadcast station relay, such as programming complete television channels from purchased program components (such as films, documentaries and others), self-produced program components ( such as local news, live reports) or a combination of both); programming of the video channel on a request basis; and data broadcasting integrated with television broadcasts. Complete television programs can be broadcast alone or through a third party distribution, such as a cable company or satellite television provider. Programming can be general or specific (for example, a limited format such as news programs, sports, education or programs aimed at youth), it can be made freely available to the user or it can be available only on a subscription basis. Direct radio and television broadcasting or re-broadcasting activities based on fee and contract are included in the group 61933
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a government broadcasting and television programming activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 60201
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 60201?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
60201 stands for government broadcasting and television programming activities
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Programming and broadcasting activities|
|Group||Television programming and broadcasting activities|
|Indonesian class||Government broadcasting and television programming activities|
Activities similar to Government broadcasting and television programming activities
What are the requirements to set up a government broadcasting and television programming activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering government broadcasting and television programming activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a government broadcasting and television programming activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.