HEALTH SERVICE ACTIVITIES THAT ARE PERFORMED BY PARAMEDIS
This group includes health care and physical treatment activities carried out by paramedics, such as the services of nurses, midwives, physiotherapy, optometry, hydrotherapy, speech therapy, chiropody, homeopathy, chiropractic, medical massage, acupuncture and so on. Includes individual activities of dental health paramedics such as dental health therapy, dental school nurses and dental attendants who can work alone but are still regularly supervised by dentists, and dental artisan activities.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a health service activities that are performed by paramedis in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 86901
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 86901?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
86901 stands for health service activities that are performed by paramedis
|Section||Human health activities|
|Division||Human health and social work activities|
|Group||Other human health activities|
|Indonesian class||Health service activities that are performed by paramedis|
Activities similar to Health service activities that are performed by paramedis
What are the requirements to set up a health service activities that are performed by paramedis in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering health service activities that are performed by paramedis company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a health service activities that are performed by paramedis company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.