INSTALLATION OF SCREEN (STEIGER)
This group includes the special activities of installing scaffolding or steiger on buildings, roads or bridges, irrigation buildings, piers and the like and is usually carried out on a subcontract basis.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a installation of screen (steiger) in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43902
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43902?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43902 stands for installation of screen (steiger)
|Division||Other specialized construction activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Installation of screen (steiger)|
Activities similar to Installation of screen (steiger)
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Interior decoration
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a installation of screen (steiger) in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering installation of screen (steiger) company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a installation of screen (steiger) company depends on the location of your company's registered address.