INTERCITY BUS TRANSPORTATION IN PROVINCE (AKDP)
This group includes transportation businesses using public buses (large or medium) with a set AKDP schedule and route.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a intercity bus transportation in province (akdp) in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 49213
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 49213?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
49213 stands for intercity bus transportation in province (akdp)
|Section||Land transport and transport via pipelines|
|Division||Other land transport|
|Group||Transportation and storage|
|Indonesian class||Intercity bus transportation in province (akdp)|
Activities similar to Intercity bus transportation in province (akdp)
- Post agent
- Courer activities
- Courier agent activities
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Universal posts
- Commercial posts
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
What are the requirements to set up a intercity bus transportation in province (akdp) in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering intercity bus transportation in province (akdp) company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a intercity bus transportation in province (akdp) company depends on the location of your company's registered address.