IRRIGATION NETWORK CONSTRUCTION
This group includes efforts to build, upgrade, maintain and repair the construction of water networks, irrigation systems (canals), reservoirs and siphons and irrigation drainage.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a irrigation network construction in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 42211
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 42211?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
42211 stands for irrigation network construction
|Group||Construction of utility projects|
|Indonesian class||Irrigation network construction|
Activities similar to Irrigation network construction
- Electrical network construction and other telecommunications
- Pemasangan bangunan prafabrikasi untuk konstruksi jaringan saluran irigasi, komunikasi dan limbah
- Signal construction and rail telecommunication
- Telecommunication central construction
- Groundwear well making or drilling
- Konstruksi bangunan elektrikal
- Telecommunication construction aid navigation facilities and river rivers
- Air navigation telecommunication construction
- Irrigation network construction
- Construction of building treatment, distribution and storage of drinking water, waste water and drainage
What are the requirements to set up a irrigation network construction in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering irrigation network construction company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a irrigation network construction company depends on the location of your company's registered address.