NATURAL FOREST ENTERPRISES
This group includes integrated businesses between timber harvesting activities with diameter limits, processing, marketing, replanting and maintaining plants of natural species, such as meranti, crew, pulai, ramin, ironwood, ebony, ironwood and so on. This includes the timber transportation business carried out by the forest entrepreneurs themselves
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a natural forest enterprises in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 02120
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 02120?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
02120 stands for natural forest enterprises
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Forestry and logging|
|Group||Silviculture and other forestry activities|
|Indonesian class||Natural forest enterprises|
Activities similar to Natural forest enterprises
- Other forestry plant seeding enterprises
- Jabon plant seeding businesses
- Akasia plant seeding enterprises
- Ekaliptus plant seeding enterprises
- Mahoni plant seeding enterprises
- Sonokeling plant seeding enterprises
- Sengon or albasia or jeunjing plant seeding businesses
- Business gaharu
- Other non-timber enterprises
- Plant seeding enterprises
- Pine plant seeding enterprises
- Bamboo enterprises
What are the requirements to set up a natural forest enterprises in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering natural forest enterprises company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a natural forest enterprises company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.