NON DEVISED REGIONAL GOVERNMENT COMMERCIAL BANKS
This group includes bank activities which are wholly or most of the capital owned by local governments as stated in the prevailing laws and regulations as well as conducting business activities in rupiah and or or conducting banking transactions with domestic parties.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a non devised regional government commercial banks in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 64123
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 64123?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
64123 stands for non devised regional government commercial banks
|Section||Financial and insurance activities|
|Division||Financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding|
|Indonesian class||Non devised regional government commercial banks|
Activities similar to Non devised regional government commercial banks
- Sharia micro financial institutions
- Other monetary intermediation
- Sharia business unit
- Cooperative save loan or conventional save loan unit
- Sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units
- Lembaga keuangan mikro konvensional
- Devisa sharia commercial bank
- Non devisa sharia commercial banks
- Bank pembiayaan rakyat (bpr) syariah
- Bank umum swasta devisa
- Non devised private commercial banks
- Public credit bank (bpr)
What are the requirements to set up a non devised regional government commercial banks in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering non devised regional government commercial banks company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a non devised regional government commercial banks company depends on the location of your company's registered address.