PRIVATE HOSPITAL ACTIVITIES
This group includes health care and physical treatment activities, both for outpatient and inpatient care (hospitalization), which are carried out by private public hospitals, private maternity centers, private special hospitals.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a private hospital activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 86103
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 86103?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
86103 stands for private hospital activities
|Division||Human health activities|
|Group||Human health and social work activities|
|Indonesian class||Private hospital activities|
Activities similar to Private hospital activities
- Private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Government social activities outside other orpers
- Private social activities outside other orphanages
- Social activities in the middle and pengemis order
- Social activities in other orders ytdl
- Government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Social activities in the order for youth development
- Aktivitas sosial di dalam panti untuk petirahan anak
- Social activities in women's social panti
- Government orphanage activities
- Private orphanage activities
- Social activity
What are the requirements to set up a private hospital activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering private hospital activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a private hospital activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.