PRIVATE SOCIAL ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE OF PANTI FOR ADVANCED AGES AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
This group includes activities based on the social work profession for individuals, families, or communities that are carried out by the private sector, such as institutions for providing services for social activities, counseling, welfare, evacuation, delivery and similar services aimed at elderly people and persons with disabilities at home or at home. other places and carried out by the private sector, local and national non-governmental organizations and or or specialized institutions providing social activity services, visiting elderly people and persons with disabilities, daily care activities for the elderly and persons with disabilities and rehabilitation and work habitation activities for persons with disabilities where the education component is limited, including guidance, collection and distribution of social assistance funds.Does not cover the activities described in this group but includes accommodation (8730) and daily care activities, including for children with disabilities (8890).
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 88102
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 88102?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
88102 stands for private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
|Section||Human health and social work activities|
|Division||Social work activities without accommodation|
|Group||Social work activities without accommodation for the elderly and disabled|
|Indonesian class||Private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities|
Activities similar to Private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
What are the requirements to set up a private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.