RETAIL TRADING OF PHARMACEUTICAL GOODS IN PHARMACIES
This group includes retail trading businesses specialized in pharmaceutical goods and finished pharmaceuticals (preparations) in pharmacies, for example in the form of tablets, capsules, ointments, powders, solutions, parenteral solutions and suspensions, such as medicines for skin, eye, teeth, ears, respiratory tract, digestive tract, high blood pressure, hormonal disorders and vitamins, including medical goods made of rubber, including condoms, breastfeeding equipment, milk teats, blood bags, surgical gloves, rubber pipettes , family planning tools and rubber stoppers for pharmaceutical vials
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trading of pharmaceutical goods in pharmacies in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47722
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47722?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47722 stands for retail trading of pharmaceutical goods in pharmacies
|Section||Retail sale of other goods in specialized stores|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trading of pharmaceutical goods in pharmacies|
Activities similar to Retail trading of pharmaceutical goods in pharmacies
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a retail trading of pharmaceutical goods in pharmacies in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering retail trading of pharmaceutical goods in pharmacies company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trading of pharmaceutical goods in pharmacies company depends on the location of your company's registered address.