WEAPONS AND AMMUNITION INDUSTRY
This group includes the manufacture of heavy weapons (cannons, mobile guns, rocket launchers, torpedo tubes, heavy machine guns), manufacture of small or small weapons (revolvers, rifles, submachine guns) for either the military or police, manufacture of gas weapons and ammunition, rifles wind or handguns and war ammunition. Including the manufacture of firearms for hunting, sports or protection and ammunition, explosives such as bombs, grenades, torpedoes, mines, rockets and so on.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a weapons and ammunition industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 25200
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 25200?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
25200 stands for weapons and ammunition industry
|Section||Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment|
|Division||Manufacture of weapons and ammunition|
|Indonesian class||Weapons and ammunition industry|
Activities similar to Weapons and ammunition industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a weapons and ammunition industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering weapons and ammunition industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a weapons and ammunition industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.