- Generating revenue from sales of Emerhub`s products and services
- Sourcing leads from existing and new sales channels
- Prepare and deliver an appropriate presentation of Emerhub services.
- Account Management of clients:
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and understanding the client’s problem/needs and proposing the best solution.
- Working closely with other teams to finalize clients’ projects and achieve excellent results.
- Maintaining a relationship with key accounts by providing information, support, and guidance
- Maximize the revenue generated per client.
- A minimum of bachelor degree in a business-related field
- At least four years of experience in sales and/or account management
- Experience in B2B sales is a strong advantage
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to easily connect with people. You should not be uncomfortable with making cold calls, sales presentations to high level executives.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before September 7, 2021, to apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a 100% remote position. You can work from Pakistan, the UK, or anywhere else in the world. However, you need to be ready to meet clients at various hours.
The exact salary depends on your experience level and skills but we are prepared to give you an attractive offer that matches the market standards.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Emerhub is an international professional services firm. Thus, your career options are also global.