Five-day company formation service for Indonesia
Our local team of experts will form your foreign-owned company in Jakarta with a commercial address and all business licenses. Starting from $1500.Contact Our Experts
We are in business for 9 years and hundreds of companies around the world trust us for opening companies in Indonesia
Incorporate In Indonesia
Key requirements to form a company in Indonesia
- At least two shareholders
- Shareholders can be both individuals and corporations. Depending on your business classification there might be a limit to the maximum foreign ownership. Ask our experts about it.
- Minimum paid up capital of at least Rp. 2.5 billion (~200,000 USD)
- The capital is expected to be transferred to your corporate bank account after the company registration is completed. Some industries have higher capital requirement.
- At least one director and one commissioner
- Directors and commissioners can but don’t have to be shareholders. The director is responsible for the operations of the company while the commissioner oversees the work of commissioners.
- Registered commercial address
- Your company must use a registered address that is in a commercial building. Will be provided by Emerhub.
We regularly use Emerhub for various licensing and permitting processes in Indonesia and the service has always been superb. For our latest project Chona and the rest of the Emerhub team have assisted us with a complex import licensing process, which was completed in the middle of the Covid-19 lockdown – far above and beyond expectations! We look forward to working together with the Emerhub team on future projects, and would not hesitate to recommend their services, which are unmatched in the Indonesian market.
The team at Emerhub was extremely professional in helping us setting up our business in Bali, from incorporation to visas and now trademark registration. The experience of working together was easy and clear. We would happily recommend Emerhub to others looking for market entry support.”
Contact our experts
Tell us briefly about your planned business activities in Indonesia and our experts will get back to you to set up a meeting or give you a quote.