Emerhub went above and beyond to help to get my project done in a record time. The team members I have worked with have been responsive and a pleasure to work with. I strongly recommend their services.
The amount of genuine care and fast follow ups by Emerhub’s team was… truly fabulous. They spent the time needed to clarify everything and I was able to get our needs met within the timeline.
SET UP A PT PMA
Key requirements for company formation in Indonesia
The exact process of forming a company in Indonesia is determined by your business classification.
- At least two shareholders
- Both individual and corporate shareholders are allowed.
- Rp. 2.5 billion paid up capital
- Paid up capital will be paid after the company is registered.
- Foreign ownership restrictions
- Many business classifications (KBLI) restrict the maximum allowed foreign ownership of a company.
- Commercial address
- A company needs a registered commercial address which can be provided by Emerhub.
- Five working days
- The fastest company formation time when using Emerhub’s registered address.
- Resident director
- At least one of the company directors must be an Indonesian or an Indonesian resident.
- At least one commissioner
- Commissioner is a non-executive role that supervises the work of directors.
- Commercial licenses
- Some business classifications require additional licenses which will be processed after the company is formed.
Simple transparent pricing
No hidden fees. Get your company registered in Indonesia in five working days.
Get a limited liability company (PT PMA) registered in Indonesia. Visiting Indonesia during the registration process is not required.
All government and state fees
Drafting and filing the application to the Indonesian government
One year of registered commercial address in Jakarta
Free investment reporting (LKPM) for the first year
Get started or discuss with our consultans first
Fill out the form below and tell us about your planned activities in Indonesia. Our consultants will reach out to you to start the registration process or schedule a meeting first.