SET UP A PT PMA
Key requirements for setting up a company in Bali
The exact process of company registration in Bali is determined by your business classification.
- At least two shareholders
- Both individual and corporate shareholders are allowed.
- Rp. 2.5 billion paid up capital
- Paid up capital will be paid after the company is incorporated.
- Foreign ownership restrictions
- Many business classifications (KBLI) restrict the maximum allowed foreign ownership of a company.
- Commercial address
- A company needs a registered commercial address which can be provided by Emerhub.
- Five working days
- The fastest incorporation time when using Emerhub's registered address.
- Resident director
- At least one of the company directors must be an Indonesian or an Indonesian resident.
- At least one commissioner
- Commissioner is a non-executive role that supervises the work of directors.
- Commercial licenses
- Some business classifications require additional licenses which will be processed after the company is incorporated.
Simple transparent pricing
No hidden fees. Get your company registered in Bali in five working days.
Company setup in Bali
Get a limited liability company (PT PMA) incorporated in Bali. Visiting Bali during the registration process is not required.
All government and state fees
Drafting and filing the application to the Indonesian government
One year of registered commercial address in Bali
Free investment reporting (LKPM) for the first year
Get started or discuss with our consultans first
Fill out the form below and tell us about your planned activities in Bali. Our consultants will reach out to you to start the registration process or schedule a meeting first.