Trusted by hundreds of companies around the world for setting up companies in Southeast Asia
Company registration in the Philippines
Key requirements for setting up a company in the Philippines
- 2-15 founding shareholders
- Both private and corporate shareholders are accepted. Some industries require a director that is a local citizen.
- No capital required for export activities
- The standard minimum capital is 200,000 USD. However, if you sell products or services outside of the country you will qualify as an export company and won’t have any capital requirements.
- Treasurer and a corporate secretary
- financial matters. Corporate Secretary is an officer who takes care of the company’s corporate maintenance.
Keep your focus on business growth while we handle the bureaucracy for you
Setting up a domestic corporation is just the first step. Your real objective is to run successful operations in the Philippines.
Once your corporation is registered, we will assist you with payroll management, hiring staff and tax compliance.
The staff at Emerhub was extremely patient in answering my questions over an extended research period. Once the right structure for our PMA was clarified the actual creation of the entity was quite quick and easy.
The Emerhub Vietnam team go above and beyond to meet our business needs. We have come to consider them as an extension of our own team and business family. Their expertise on the most complex Asian markets is unparalleled in the industry and we look forward to a long partnership.
Contact us to register your corporation in the Philippines
Tell us briefly about your planned business activities in the Philippines and our consultants will get back to you to set up a meeting or give you a quote.