Dependent LTR visa Thailand
Long-term resident visa for family members of Thai LTR visa holders
What can you do with a dependent LTR visa in Thailand?
Requirements for the Dependent LTR Visa
- You must be a legal dependent of an individual who currently resides in Thailand with an LTR visa.
- Children must be under the age of 20.
- Only 4 dependents can apply per LTR visa holder.
- Same-sex marriage or partnerships a not currently eligible per Thai Law.
📄 Required documents:
- A passport from your country of nationality, valid for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of legal dependency on primary Thai LTR visa holder
- Proof of medical insurance with minimum coverage of at least USD 25 000 per dependent