Work-From-Thailand Professionals LTR visa
Work remotely for companies abroad through the LTR visa Thailand
What can you do with a Work-From-Thailand Professionals LTR visa?
Documents required for LTR for remote workers
- A passport from your country of nationality, valid for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of income:
- Annual income of at least USD 80,000 for the past two years
- If your income falls between USD 40,000 and USD 80,000, you can still apply by having a Master’s degree or higher, by owning intellectual property, or by receiving Series A funding of at least USD 1 million.
- Your employer must be a publicly traded company on a foreign stock exchange or a private company operating abroad for at least 3 years with consolidated revenue of at least USD 150 million in the past 3 years.
- Health insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 50,000 valid for at least 12 months in Thailand.
- Criminal record check