Other visas in Thailand (O)
Visas primarily for marriage, retirement or volunteering in Thailand
Three main types of Non-Immigrant (O) visas in Thailand
Non-immigrant (O) visas are issued for three main purposes in Thailand: family, retirement, and volunteering. It is important to ensure that you meet the specific criteria in terms of demonstrating your relationship with the inviting party or the necessary funds and accommodation for your stay.
(O) visas are offered for short stays, however, they are also a pre-requisite for applying for long stays. Check out options for long-term residence visas if you plan to settle in Thailand.
Documents required for a non-immigrant other visa
- Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Proof of funds (bank statements/income)
- Proof of accommodation
- Signed letter of invitation by Thai-approved NGO
- proof of relationship (if applicable)
- Proof of investment (if applicable)
- Recent color photography
Meet our expert: