Outsourced staffing solutions in Indonesia
To successfully grow in a new market, your business needs local presence to test market viability with minimal risk and reduced bureaucratic delays. Employer of Record (EOR) solutions allows companies to hire full-time employees in Indonesia without setting up a local company.Contact us
Advantages of Using Employer of Record Services with Emerhub
- Go to Market Faster
- Start doing business in Indonesia without the time delay of setting up and running a legal entity.
- Set up a local team in Indonesia
- Grow your business in Indonesia quickly and legally.
- Locally Compliant
- We’ll keep you within the boundaries of Indonesian law and regulations by handling matters such as employee income tax (PPH 23).
- Extended services
- Add additional requirements such as recruitment, work stations, time tracking, visas (for hiring foreign staff in Indonesia)
Go beyond hiring within your geographical area
Finding good staff is not easy. Restricting your hiring to where you have an office limits the amount of talent available to you.
Indonesia has large pools of professionals looking to work remotely for foreign companies. Without the living costs (and immigration issues) of working in major cities like Singapore or London.
Freelancers and agencies are a good option for temporary assignments or non-mission-critical work. This service goes beyond that – you will have real full-time people working for your company.
You choose the talent, we take care of the legalities
You need a way to legally hire your offshore employees. That’s where Emerhub’s employer of record service comes in.
You choose who you want to hire. We can help you recruit but the hiring decisions are made by you. The remote employees will be put on our payroll. We take care of the payroll and tax. Your people work 100% for your company.
In legal terms, you will be hiring Emerhub to fulfill your staffing needs.
|Freelance site ||–|
Business process outsourcing
|–||Employer of Record |
You manage projects and processes
HR matters are handled by the service provider
Decide who works on your project
Hiring remotely with Emerhub
- Choose the talent you want to hire or work with Emerhub’s recruiters to find them.
- Emerhub signs employment contracts with your employees and charges you a monthly service fee (15% of the salary).
- The employees will be working for you. You should treat them as your in-house employees. We will serve as the local HR department – manage the payroll, report taxes and answer any employment queries.
- We also provide work stations in our offices if you wish your employees to have a physical work station.
Tell us briefly about your company and your plans in Bali and our consultants will get back to you within a working day.
Double Taxation in Bali: What you need to know to avoid it.
Before transferring funds overseas, a business needs to be aware of tax implications to avoid double taxation. Here’s what you need to know.
Outsourcing to the Philippines: How EOR outperforms BPO
There are several ways to outsource to the Philippines. This blog will explore where BPO’s fall short and how businesses looking to outsource to the Philippines can overcome these issues.
Long partnership Vietnam – [email protected]
The Safe Way of Buying Property in Bali as a Foreigner
Buying property in Bali as a foreigner is possible. Here’s how to protect your investment.
Nitrile Gloves in Bulk: How to get a Supplier during COVID
The increasing demand and the scarcity of supply is giving many distributors the option to push up the prices of nitrile gloves. It’s becoming increasingly important to find distributors that have a direct relationship with manufacturers and are more likely to have fair prices.
Open a Restaurant in Bali: Advice from a Restauranter
Planning on opening a restaurant in Bali? Get advice from a restaurant owner in Bali.
The 8 Most Common Tax & Accounting Mistakes Made in Bali
Avoid common tax and accounting mistakes made by businesses in Bali. Find out in this blog what these mistakes are and how you can avoid them.
Overseas Visa Application to Enter Indonesia
It is once again possible to enter Indonesia. Overseas visa application for foreign nationals are now allowed for those who meet certain conditions.
Staffing Solutions Commonly Outsourced to the Philippines
Find out why Google outsources over 50% of its employees and how this staffing solution saves them time money and provides them with the flexibility to innovate more quickly.