Hire employees in Indonesia without a local entity
Employer of Record (EOR) service lets you build a team in Indonesia without registering a company or managing local tax and compliance.
Employer of Record in Indonesia
The easiest way to hire employees in Indonesia
Setting up a company and hiring employees comes with a lot of bureaucracy. Let Emerhub hire your employees in Indonesia on your behalf.
- Employment contracts prepared and signed by Emerhub
- Emerhub collects all the documents from your employees and signs employment contracts with them based on your requirements.
- Employees get local HR support
- Our team serves as your outsourced HR team and handles any questions or issues your Indonesian employees might have
- One monthly invoice
- Once a month send us your salary adjustments, bonuses, reimbursements, etc. We will manage all the payroll and send you one invoice.
- Provide your team work stations and laptops
- Don’t want your team to work from home or need to provide them tools? Tell Emerhub what you need and we will take care of that.
Build a business in Indonesia without setting up a company
You don’t need to register a company to hire full-time employees in Indonesia. Using Emerhub as an Employer of Record allows you to quickly start hiring local customer support, sales, engineers, etc.
You choose the talent, we take care of the legalities
You need a way to legally hire your offshore employees. That’s where Emerhub’s Employer of Record service comes in.
You choose who you want to hire. We can help you find and recruit but the hiring decisions are made by you. The remote employees work directly for you. We take care of the contracts, payroll and tax.
|Freelance site ||–|
Business process outsourcing
|–||Employer of Record |
You manage projects and processes
HR matters are handled by the service provider
Decide who works on your project
Hiring remotely with Emerhub
- Choose the talent you want to hire or work with Emerhub’s recruiters to find them.
- Emerhub signs employment contracts with your employees and charges you a monthly service fee (10% of the salary).
- The employees will be working for you. You should treat them as your in-house employees. We will serve as the local HR department – manage the payroll, report taxes, and answer any employment queries.
- Optionally, we also provide workstations in our offices.
Get started with employer of record in Indonesia
Tell us briefly about the kind of employees you are planning to hire in Indonesia and our consultants will reach out to you to set up a cal.
Double Taxation in Bali: What you need to know to avoid it.
Before transferring funds overseas, a business needs to be aware of tax implications to avoid double taxation. Here’s what you need to know.