Indonesia business visa
Business visa key requirements
Due to the pandemic, all foreigners arriving to Indonesia are subject to additional requirements.
- Vaccination certificate with a QR code
- A vaccination certificate that demonstrates that you have completed your vaccination process.
- Personal bank account statement
- Minimum balance available must follow Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration requirement
- Return flight ticket
- A flight ticket showing you will be leaving Indonesia before the visa expires.
- Passport copy
- The passport must be valid for at least 12 months.
- Signed statement letter to comply with health protocol of Indonesia
- Emerhub will prepare the draft for you to sign.
- Travel and/or health insurance
- It has to cover your stay in Indonesia.
My friends and I approached EMERHUB for social Visa.
We were amazed at the professionalism of the staff, their understanding of local laws, and the prompt response to our inquiries. We are especially grateful to Amelia and Dinar for their great service and their great humility.
The team at Emerhub was extremely professional in helping us setting up our business in Bali, from incorporation to visas and now trademark registration. The experience of working together was easy and clear. We would happily recommend Emerhub to others looking for market entry support.”
Indonesia business visa process
The process of entering Indonesia with a business visa
Get a 60-day Indonesian business visa
Enter and stay in Indonesia for up to 60 days. Extend the visa for further 120 days if you wish to stay longer.
Extendable (extension not included in the fee)
Apply for an Indonesian business visa
Fill out the form to submit your visa application. If you wish to purchase more than one business visa, simply fill out the details of the main contact person. If you would like to talk to our customer support team first, send your queries to [email protected]