With a population of approximately 100 million people, you are most likely not going to have difficulties attracting plenty of candidates. However, the difficulty is in attracting the top talents.
One of the helpful measures is to prioritize candidates from the top local universities – it gives an indication that the candidate has been able to get through a competitive selection process of the popular universities. Obviously, for more senior positions the education matters less.
Top 10 universities in Vietnam
- Vietnam National University, Hanoi
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
- Can Tho University
- The University of Da nang
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
- National Economics University
- Duy Tan University
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Agriculture and Forestry
- HUTECH University