This group includes photography or photo shoots, whether for personal or business purposes, such as photography for passports, schools, weddings and others; photography for commercial, publication, fashion, real estate or tourism purposes; aerial photography (aerial photography) and video recording for events such as weddings, meetings and others. Other activities are the processing and printing of the photoshoots, including washing, printing and enlargement of the film negatives or cine-film taken by clients; film washing and photo printing laboratories; photo shop (photo washing place) one hour (not part of the camera shop); Slide mounting and duplicating and restoring or modifying are slightly transparent in relation to photography. It also includes photojournalism activities and making microfilm from documents. Film production for cinema and video and their distribution are included in the 591 category.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a photographic activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 74201
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 74201?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
74201 stands for photographic activities
|Section||Other professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Photographic activities|
Activities similar to Photographic activities
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Animal health activities
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Community opinions
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Market research
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a photographic activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering photographic activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a photographic activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.