Why use a Virtual Office in Bali?
General overview of legal business requirements and virtual office benefits in Bali
Registered business address
- In Indonesia, every company is required by law to have a registered business address in an area zoned for commercial activities.
- This requirement ensures that businesses have a legitimate location for legal documents, correspondences, and governmental communications.
- A virtual office serves as your registered business address
- Lease tax is a mandatory expense for businesses leasing property in Indonesia, and it can be complex to navigate.
- Lease tax is included in our virtual office service, ensuring your company’s compliance
Virtual office in Bali with Emerhub
Emerhub offers an easy way to get an address for your business in Bali to meet legal requirements for company registration. Using our virtual office address, you can register your business in Legian, Badung Regency.
Our Legian virtual office is ready to support a vast array of business activities:
- Hospitality management consultation
- Real estate for acquisition, development, and long-term rentals
- Trading for import and export
Registration is simple and costs USD 300.00 per year.
Get started with setting up your virtual office today by contacting one of Emerhub’s advisors!
Talk to our consultants
Ready to discuss setting up your business in Bali?
More resources on company registration in Bali
Here are some of our popular blog posts on company registration in Bali